The STAC (Stop Throwing Away Cabinets) board is a small electronic PCB that allows you to connect your dance pad to a modern computer to play modern dance games!
One board will connect one player side of your dance pad to your computer to play your favorite games keeping your lighting functionality in tact!
- Easy Installation. Unplug (and save!) your original pad IO, and plug in the STAC. Done.
- Reactive Lighting. Press a panel, it lights up!
- Computer Controlled Lighting. Have the game control the lights!
- Out of the box support for StepMania 5, openITG, notITG, Beware’s Extreme, and more!
- Fast 1000Hz/1kHz polling. It “just works”
- Updateable Firmware. Find a bug, we will fix it!
- Set Player 1 and Player 2 on the board directly. No more “guessing” which pad is which in game!
- Startup Lighting Animation. Soak in those glorious lights.
- All 20 individual sensors individually sampled and tested. No dead spots!
- Fast debouncing. Player engineered, player tested, player proven.
- Custom configuration utility for displaying individual sensor information and changing board settings.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux support.
- Free support. I want that pad flashing as badly as you do!
- 1 year warranty
STAC is designed SOLELY FOR PAD ONLY PLAY it does NOT connect to any other arcade hardware other than a consumer computer. It does NOT allow for any of the cabinet buttons, cabinet lights, CRT or LCD monitor, coin drop, or coin counter to function. This was designed ONLY to connect pad setups to computers for travel play, space saving setups, and cabinets that have tripped the light fantastic.
HORATIO  – 100% 13w quad star!!! Incredibly different than the DDR chart. WILD tech chart. short and sweet 🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/ytPLq6jIEH
— Leon C. Brunson (@leoncbrunson) February 21, 2021